Thursday, November 3, 2011

My.Collaborations: YourKloset.Com.#11

My collaboration with the blogazine YourKloset.com, as mentioned in previous posts, is a monthly one. Therefore, I am already at my 11th article for the blogazine. Time passes by so fast, it is somewhat surreal. I am mentioning my 11th article on my blog as I thought it was very pertinent for my readers to know about it. You have all been witness of my constant babble of everything that is animal skins recently. My newest article for YourKloset called "To Fur or Not to Fur, that is the question..." hypes the trends but also confronts and discusses the debates which these trends create.

Intrigued? You can click here to read the article in its entirety.

I would love to get your feedback and comments on the subject.

For all my other articles for YourKloset.com, you can click here.

-The.Shoe.Freak


No comments:

Post a Comment