Thursday, July 21, 2011

Haute.Couture.Fall.2011

The Haute Couture season for Fall 2011 just ended in Paris and in honor of the incredible body of work I have seen this week, I have decided to share with you my favorite pieces and looks from the extraordinary designers and their stunning work.

As a designer, Haute Couture is what you dream of; the fairy tale, the exquisite workmanship, the breathtaking one-of-a-kind pieces. Every year, the debate on Haute Couture's relevance and imminent death rages on, yet, every season designers (only a handful, sadly) keep sending out masterful work of art. In fact, you can read my article on this subject for YourKloset.com here.

Lets see some of my favorite Haute Couture pieces from the Fall 2011 season.



What were your favorite showstopping piece(s) of the Fall 2011 Couture season?

-The.Shoe.Freak
(source: style.com/fashionising.com)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for yet another great & fun post, my favorite was Valentino, some of Giambattista Valli's, Zuhair Murad specially the colors he used they were so ..vibrate & Elie Saab bc they were so chic, & the colors were not dead kinda colors (like some) they were so soft and calm :) thanks and have a great day
    Mania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I appreciate your feedback.

    ReplyDelete